Manhattan NY Tremco Barrier Insulation Solutions
We use top-of-the-line basement waterproofing products!
At Radiant Insulation Systems, we are committed to using top-quality products for our Long Island basement waterproofing and insulation services. We use Tremco Barrier Solutions’ TUFF-N-DRI® Basement Waterproofing System—which is known as the #1 brand for new basement waterproofing in North America since 1997—as well as Tremco’s WARM-N-DRI® Foundation Board.
The TUFF-N-DRI system provides the basement with a protective barrier that works to prevent three main forms of moisture: seepage, leakage and condensation that occurs from within the basement. The WARM-N-DRI Foundation Board provides protection from the outside, which allows for proper basement wall insulation. Waterproofing and insulating your basement not only keeps this area dry, but it can also improve your home’s energy efficiency due to the fact that you won’t have heat and cool air escaping from your basement.
Here are some of the many reasons that we turn to TUFF-N-DRI as the basement waterproofing product of choice for our customers:
- When compared to other polymer-modified asphalt emulsions, TUFF-N-DRI® H8 offers up to eight times more hydrostatic head resistance.
- As of 2008, this product was ranked the #1 brand preferred by builders over the previous 12 years.
- This product comes with a 30-year performance warranty, which is transferrable to the next homeowner.
- TUFF-N-DRI is a well-established product—it has been providing moisture control since 1983!
Contact us for a free estimate!
If you are interested in waterproofing and insulating your basement using top-of-the-line products, we can provide you with a free estimate. As a company that is backed by more than four decades of experience, we provide excellent Long Island insulation services in New York & Manhattan that performed with the most up-to-date technology. You can also count on us for competitive prices! Contact us at (631) 924-0500 to schedule an appointment.
Benefits of Insulation
- Increasing Value of Your Home
- Protection Against Dirt and Allergens
- Better Air Quality
- Protection Against Mold and Mildew
- Huge Savings on Energy Bills
- Making Your Home Energy Efficient