Long Island NY Rockwool / Mineral Fiber Insulation Installation
Green Insulation Materials on Long Island
Are you looking to build your home, commercial building or other structure with “green” (or environment-friendly) materials? If so, then you may want to look into the possibility of using rockwool of mineral fiber for insulating your structure. Rockwool—also known as stone wool, mineral wool and mineral fiber—is an insulation material that is made from rock or mineral. These materials are useful for soundproofing rooms, as well as for blocking the transfer of heat.
There are many benefits to using rockwool/mineral fiber for your insulation, including the following:
- It can be helpful for reducing energy costs, due to more controlled heating/cooling of your structure.
- It is safer to produce and use than many other insulation materials, due to the fact that is made from natural rock/mineral.
- It is often used to make buildings more fire-resistant, due to its extremely high melting point.
If you would like to learn more about how rockwool or mineral fiber can be used to insulate your home or building, make sure you give us a call at (631) 942-0500. We can inform you of the benefits of using this type of insulation material and provide you with a free estimate!
Benefits of Insulation
- Increasing Value of Your Home
- Protection Against Dirt and Allergens
- Better Air Quality
- Protection Against Mold and Mildew
- Huge Savings on Energy Bills
- Making Your Home Energy Efficient