Benefits of Insulation on Long Island
What are the benefits of insulation?
When you’ve realized that your energy bills are higher than they should be, you’ve likely started to research the reasons why. The top reason is lack of proper insulation. A company such as Radiant Insulation Systems may be able to use their 40 years of experience in the insulation business to your advantage by making your home energy-efficient and more cost-effective for you. Now, you may be thinking, “Is it worth the cost of paying to install insulation?” The answer is yes.
A few of the benefits of insulation include:
- Increasing the value of your home
- Protection against dirt and allergens
- Better air quality
- Protection against mold and mildew
- Huge savings on energy bills
- Making your home energy-efficient
There are many different types of insulation that are available to property owners. It is important to review the specific benefits associated with each insulation method. After doing your research, you may find that one option will be more favorable to you than another option.
Here are some of the specific benefits you might want to consider when choosing which type of insulation you will use:
- Icynene spray foam—newer development in the insulation industry; one-step process that does not require other sealing materials; spray foam expands and fills even the smallest openings
- Fiberglass—helps property owners dramatically cut energy bills; fiberglass spray-on systems now available
- Cellulose—Made of plant matter and organic matter; seen by many as a safer alternative to fiberglass; high level of density; holds out longer during fires
- Rockwool / mineral products—Made from rock and mineral; viewed as a “green” building material (or a building material that is better for the environment); safer to manufacture and use; highly fire-resistant
The best way to find out which form of insulation would be most beneficial to you is to speak with professionals who have decades of experience in the insulation business. This describes our team at Radiant Insulation Systems.
For a free on-site consultation concerning your home or business, contact us today at (631) 924-0500!
Benefits of Insulation
- Increasing Value of Your Home
- Protection Against Dirt and Allergens
- Better Air Quality
- Protection Against Mold and Mildew
- Huge Savings on Energy Bills
- Making Your Home Energy Efficient